Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

My first new year's resolution is not to let myself fall for straight guys because I did not want to see myself in heartache again.




I fell for about five times - one in high school named Junny P., my first love and until now I cannot search him in facebook. I don't know where is he. Two in college - Miles T., one of my circle of friends, a good dancer, claims to be my cousin (his middle name is the same as my surname), and a very gentleman. He is married now with a teacher and still don't have kids. Then there goes, Bogs L, one of my crushes in first year college and cannot imagine that we will be close in our last years in college. He is a responsible guy and chickboy. He is married now with my classmate in highschool and college and both of them had two children (their first was my godson).





What made me liked them - they approach me first..





I promised to myself after Bogs that I will stay loveless and loveless until such time that someone will ask me.





Fast forward, two and a half years, I'm working. Made myself busy to forget my past. And then I met Smiley (because he loves to smile when someone asks him). We had a great time with our colleagues - great adventure in mountains and beaches. Suddenly, I'm all out of love. I was eager to be transferred in other branch and it was realized. Then when I was transferred, I am trying to moved on. Trying to let go. Trying to ask "Why". Then he got married. He never informed me. Ouch. After him, I don't know if I am really serious with Max M. He is engaged and I think, how about liking an engaged, serious guys than bachelor-to-married guys. I tried but it did not work. Still, until now I am confused. This year, I am starting to learn the lessons and be alone, with friends and family.





What made me liked them both - Love at First Sight..





* Names are a.k.a.'s and never committed to them..

No comments:

Post a Comment