Sunday, January 2, 2011

REMEMBERING 2010

Before January 1 will end, I would like to share with you my sentiments last 2010.


January 2010 was the month that I left FDC Ormoc and transferred to FDC Tacloban. It was one of the hardest part in my life coz I will be leaving my second family for almost four years. I left after the birthday of Smiley and during his birthday, I took him and our officemates to a dinner, somewhat like birthday bash and farewell party. I was really happy the day I left because for one last time, Smiley and I had a picture, just the two of us in the office though we are not that really okay because of what happened last 2009.



February 2010 officially I am part of FDC Tacloban Team. New culture, new people, new environment. I was glad because I am living in our house and not worried where to eat during breakfast and dinner. Kinda adjusting to my new job as Supply Chain Head - not really my type. As days go by, I started to forget Smiley in some simple ways but still hoping a text message from him. One of my good friends - Joel Madera left me in FDC. I was so sad because he is my comforting zone when I am down.



April 2010 marks that I should be in the Asset Management Department. I am the Branch Control & Admin Supervisor and back to my forte. But, still huge risks will come my way. I met Smiley again during FDC Sogod's family day at Canigao Island and it's good that I saw and heard of him for almost three months of no communication. Still the same, tall and dark guy I met two years ago but we left island without saying goodbye. But still I manage to text him and we exchange conversations but it's not like before. Before he was so chatty and now, so simple. Somewhat he is tired and worried. Then one of my good colleague Lyndi Cylet resigned to go to Manila. I will truly miss that girl coz she was true, responsible, smart, and parahubog. Hehe



May 2010, I don't know if I will be happy or not. I am eating my lunch when my direct head told me that Smiley is getting married because her girlfriend was pregnant. I was not able to finish my lunch and I was so emotional. I don't know why. I thought I get over him but why is that it still hurts. Then, I met Max during their sales meeting. Kinda had a crush on him, because he was so tall and he resembles like Sir Felix.



June 2010 was the wedding of Smiley and his wife. It was Independence Day and that day I was independent too. We, my college close friends have an outing at Baybayon Ni Agalon at Albuera, Leyte. All of us have partners: Sheryll Ann and Brian, Sherra and Carlo, Roxanne and JR, Anna Mae and Alfie, and Me - my partner? My partner is my bag. When I went home, I received a text message from someone. Someone that I don't expect that he will contact me, I was with him for entire night, realizing that he will recruit me to join UNO. Happy for him, I became a member of UNO.



July 2010, I bought my HP Notebook at Robinsons (I am using it right now). We had our second Accountants and BCAS Conference at Cebu. The day I am going to Cebu for the conference, Max went to the office early to see me. So guilty yet so happy. I enjoyed meeting my counterpart in other branches. First time to eat the Baby Back Ribs. Smiley and I met again at our office. He just said "Bye, She".



October 2010, my cousin Kuya Gary went home from Canada. We went to Sohoton Cave and San Rafael's Farm.



November 2010, I render my resignation effective January 31, 2011.



December 2010, the first Christmas that I will not be spending with FDC Baybay (Now FDC Ormoc and FDC Sogod). I miss my co-employees before. They will always be in the room of my heart. First ever FDC Eastern Visayas was held. Fitst time to see Smiley after the drama months ago. We shook hands and I am happy for him. One of my college close friend Karen went home from Israel after nearly three years. Of course we have a reunion.



Happy and sad memories are always part in every human life. We should learn to let go of the things that made us sad. Their part in our life is over. We should reminisce the fun moments coz we cannot turn back time.








No comments:

Post a Comment